NEW! MiraClone Package 9Posted on 27 May 2016
We continuously improve and update our auto locksmith equipment.
This month we are bringing you updates and new added functions to MiraClone - copying and eeprom programming device.
NEW! Package 9:
New Package 9 enables the user to unlock & reset smart keys for Toyota, Lexus, Subaru vehicles:
- ID:6A (DST 40) - Pg1:94,9F
- ID:6B (DST 80) - Pg1:78,98,F1
- ID:74 (DST 128) - Pg1:88
Please note: Old Package 9 has now merged with Package 4.
UPDATED! Package 4:
- NEW! Allows the user to get the Incode from the Outcode for Ford and Mazda cars upto 2010.
- NEW! Encrypted PIN coding (Outcode/Incode) using 4D Texas Crypto; Mazda, Ford, Jaguar, Land Rover Models 2002 - 2010:
+ For Toyota H (ID:74) identify used/new key
+ Cloning/writing ID:4D on CN5 transponder
+ New programmer function: Toyota H smart (ID:74)
- Identify used/new key
- Read key ID
- Read smart ID
- Read key number
- generate transponders Philips Crypto 40 GM, 41 Nissan, 42 VAG and Ford, Vag and Ford 44 - 3 options, 45 Peugeot,
- generate transponders Philips Crypto II - more then 200 vehicles
- generate transponders Texas Crypto 4D (61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70)
- generate transponders for Abritus devices Abritus (Mercedes ML/BMW)
- generate transponders Philips Crypto II (microchip transponders)
- generate transponders Philips Crypto II (microchip transponders in cards)
- manual for remote synchronising - Europe
- manual for remote synchronising - USA
- locations of diagnostic sockets
- make VAG can transponders
- Scan original VAG key for 7th byte
- Generate transponders with use of bin file from SuperVag
- VAG engine list
- SuperVag functions
- Ford/ Mazda/ Jaguar/ landrover upto 2010 outcode calculator
Comments about this:
I will like to have some more information about it and also pricing if you can please best regards.
It costs £250.00 and is for reseting smart keys for reuse on Toyota, lexus and Subaru.