Q: Why does my Miracle A9P cut erratic and one side is deeper than another?
Switch off the machine. Now push the jaw away from you towards the face of the machine and then when it stops can you see how much gap there is between the face of the machine and the back of the jaw. There should be virtually no gap. If there is about a 5mm or so gap then this is incorrect. Push the jaw very hard and it will move back to the face of the machine with very little gap. Now do a full calibration including the cutter decoder distance measurement. Can you also check what version of software and firmware you have and the date.
Q: How do I update my Miracle A9P?
1. Connect your machine to Wifi under >Settings/ Setup> WIFI.
2. Check for update.
3. If it is available then run the newest update.
This will automatically instal the newest software and Firmware.
4. Do a cutter decoder distance measurement.
5. Go to Version. Check the Version (it should be 8.17.113 or higher) and make sure there is a correct Serial Number.
6. If you do not possess a correct serial number or its blank please contact Lockdecoders to sort the issue out.
7.If your serial number is incorrect or blank then ask Lockdecoders for the code.
DO NOT DO THIS WITHOUT US
If you have the correct Serial Number, connect to WiFi. Go and check for Update.