Q: How to add reading coil to SVG 149?
What you need:
- Crimping tool
- Add-on cable SVG 149
- Reading coil
- Gold pin 2x into reading coil (bigger pin)
- Silver pin 2x into terminal (smaller pin)
- Cable 0.25mm
1. Use pliers to remove the cable ties on blue terminal.
2. Prepare 2x gold pin, 2x silver pin, 2x cable and crimping tool.
3. Use crimping tool to mount pins on the cable.
4. On 32 pin terminal connect bigger silver pins on position 7 and 8. You can commute this two cables.
5. Connect two gold pins into reading coil. You can commute them.
6. Return back cover and fix it with cable ties.
Reading coil can be used to reading of key transponder and to key learning on a table. For example you do not need to put in dashboard into a car to try key learning after solving of All Key Lost Situation. You can try it first on a table.
Q: How do I use SuperVAG with MiraClone?
SuperVAG allows you to read all of the necessary information from car via OBD and creates a bin file. After that the obtained data are loaded to MiraClone that lets you finish the process by writing the extracted bin data onto new or existing transponder:
1.2PLUG IT. Click ‘Key Programming’ and ‘Start Dianostics’
2.2The Component and Security data will appear on the right side.
2.3 Save the file
3.1MIRACLONE IT. Select ‘Main’ and click ‘Identify & Read’. You can see that it is not a can transponder.
3.5 Check the new key in the car by going back to SuperVAG and selecting ‘Immobiliser status’.
Q: How do I make lost keys using SuperVAG?
Applicable to: VAG after 2010
Required: SuperVAG Key + license 2014, notebook, AVON adapter, conector SuperVAG 149
There are four types of supported PCB. Two required AVON adapter ‘Type’ A or ’Type B’. Next two required to attach pin as marked on inclosed pictures.
For lost key solution please follow these steps:
7. Now put instrument back to car and start with new key.