Click for larger image and other views
Magic L3-100 W Fibre Laser Engraver and Cutter
By Red Technologies Ref: L3100
L3-100 is a 100 watt laser engraver and cutter
L3 is a laser marking and cutting machine especially made for jewelry, to help jewelers utilize laser machines quickly and easily for their jewelry work. It has been developed by listening
to the experiences of many jewelers and their specific demands regarding laser machines. Our main goal in the L3 development process was to offer an easy, fast, and convenient method
of performing laser related jewelry work that is accessible to anyone, even novices. This goal has been achieved through our automated features, simplicity of software, powerful performance,
and intuitive design for using the machine.
This 3rd-generation laser marking machine, L3, is mainly used at jewelry workshops to mark and produce jewelry products but is also very useful for performing marking services at jewelry
retail stores, thanks to its compact and modern design, low noise operation and small footprint.
- Black & white marking
- Color marking
- Photo marking
- Deep engraving
- Designed for jewelry
- Black, white and color marking
- Camera positioning and auto focusing
- 60W/100W high power cutting
- Load-N- Go docking station
- Quiet operation thanks to adaptive cooling system
- Easy and quick change between pendant and ring modes
Engraving serial number, barcode, logo, graphic image on various subjects such as automobile, electricity, electron, mobile, medical device, tool etc.
Engraving name, initial, pattern, image on products such as ring, pendent, watch, jewellery and accessories.
Engraving various metal materials such as aluminum, brass, stainless steel, titanium and etc. with a great depth of engraving and cutting.
- Minimize user’s interference by automating repeatable engraving system such as serial numbers.
- Convert serial numbers automatically with engraving order.
- Provides safe working environment by preventing accidents with chamber structure.
- Provides pleasant working environment by preventing dust scattering.
- Engraves on the external as well as internal diameter of cylindrical products such as rings by connecting rotary marking device.
- Easy to attach or detach in detachable module structure. Optional extra
- Easy to operate.
- Provides various marking solutions.
- Provides advanced editing and formatting functions.
- Easy to make texts, images, logos and barcodes.
- Supports dxf, svg file extension.
- Black marking, white marking, cutting and deep marking
- Quick change between pendant and ring marking modes, thanks to the cableless docking station
- No need to remove the rotary clamp for pendant marking: this feature is built-in.
- Just slide the clamp to the left for ring marking. It is automatically recognized by the Load-N-Go system.
- The rotary clamp tilts itself automatically in accordance with the ring size. No need to set the angle manually.
- The laser focus is automatically set for interior and exterior engraving of rings. No manual focus adjustment is needed.
- A variety of optional clamps are offered for easily marking complicated jewelry products
- The camera helps design markings on the material image. This is very intuitive way of using the laser marking machine.
- Laser auto focusing automatically finds the focus point.
- The Load-N-Go docking station automatically sets the rotary clamp ready.
- The rotary clamp automatically sets its angle in accordance with the ring size.
- The electrically operating z axis is the base of automated features such as auto focusing.
- The safety door is electrically and automatically operated.
- The vacuum is electrically operated and automatically turned on and off.
- Minimizes installation space by designing compact size that can be placed on table.
- The weight of the devices lighter than the general laser engraver and makes transfer easier as well.
- Engraves maximum 150mm height material.
- Memorizes 8 points of materials’ height and position.
- Automatically opens and closes its own cover when start laser engraving.
- Control the external devices such as dust collector and others when engraving occurs.
- For example, if a dust collector is connected, dust collection starts at the time when engraving begins and shuts down automatically when engraving is done.
|Model||L3-20W / L3-30W / L3-60W / L3-100W||Class||Class 1 Laser Product|
|Focus Laser Class||Class 2 Laser Product, <1mW||Dimension||404mm(W) x 556mm(H) x 590mm(D)|
(16” x 22” x 23”)
|Max Material Height||100mm (3.94”)||Max Z Stroke||100mm (3.94”)|
|Chamber Size||350mm(W) x 100mm(H) x 170mm(D)|
(13.7” x 3.9” x 6.6”)
|Safety Door Open Height||266mm (10.4”/From base plate)|
|Max Material Weight||20kg (44lbs)||Weight||44kg (99lbs) / 46kg (101lbs) / 50kg (110lbs) / 54kg (119lbs)|
|Power||AC 100V~240V, 50Hz / 60Hz||Power Consumption||290W / 340W / 520W / 730W|
|Cooling System||Air Cooling||Temperature / Humidity||0~40° / 10~85%|
Clamp ( not medal clamp)
L wrench x2
Clamp pin x2
Optional extra tools
Medal clamp set
L type clamp
Blower and accesories
Rotary clamp set