* Consumable parts, such as PEI sheets (smooth, textured, etc.) are not covered by warranty as the coatings are designed to diminish over time unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship. Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents, cracks or other cosmetic damage is also not covered by the warranty. Only defective sheets on arrival are covered by warranty.
- Build volume 18 x 18 x 18 cm | 7 x 7 x 7 in
- Trinamic drivers with 256 microstepping
- Fast preheat: PLA 1 min / ASA 3 min
- Sensorless homing for X and Y axes
- 2.8″ graphic 65k color screen with G-Code preview
- Supported materials - PLA, PETG, ASA, ABS, Flex
- Printer dimensions (without spool holder & external PSU): 38×38×33 cm; 15×15×13 in (D×H×W)
- Shipping box dimensions: 11kg (volumetric weight); 48,5×40,5×26,5 cm; 19×16×10 in
- Prusament PLA sample weight: ~2x25g
The most significant features of Original Prusa MINI+
Featuring a 7"×7"×7" (18×18×18 cm) build volume, the MINI+ is a fully-equipped 3D printer. Featuring sensorless homing, automatic Mesh Bed Calibration, replaceable nozzles, network connectivity, USB printing and a full-color LCD screen, the MINI+ is a big printer in a small body.
COLOR LCD SCREEN
Configure your 3D printer with ease and see previews of sliced models before you start printing! Thanks to the 2.8’’, 240×320 LCD screen with 65.000 colors, every option is just a few clicks away.
The MINI+ comes standard with an ethernet RJ45 port and optional future ESP Wi-Fi module upgrade. Send files to the printer wirelessly, or download OTA firmware updates. Thanks to the future updates you will be able to manage a whole print farm easily.
Every part we use is thoroughly tested in-house. This is why our 3D printers are highly reliable and safe to use. The MINI+ is equipped with three thermistors and comes with a high-quality power supply (Delta or Mean Well - depending on region) for safe and reliable information.
With a footprint of 38×33 cm (15×13 in), the MINI+ is an incredibly compact, yet fully equipped 3D printer, allowing you to stack several machines onto a single shelf. No matter whether you’re limited by space, or you want to build a printing farm - the MINI+ has a perfect size.
FLEXIBLE PRINT SHEETS
Removing a print has never been easier! With the magnetic heatbed and removable spring steel sheets, you can remove a printed object merely by bending the steel sheet. The surface is easy to maintain and comes in two variants: smooth and textured.
Once you insert a USB drive with a sliced object, a new menu with an object preview window appears. Confirm the selection with a single click of the control wheel and watch the printer do the rest for you.
To decrease the weight of the extruder, we moved the extruder motor on the Z-axis column. Using a 3:1 drive gear ratio, the printer pushes the 1.75 filament strand through a PTFE tube into the hotend and through the 0.4mm nozzle.
32BIT CONTROLLER STM32
More power, more options. Our brand new custom-made 32-bit “Buddy” motherboard with Trinamic 2209 drivers brings more bang for your bucks. It’s capable of nearly everything OctoPrint can do, including farm management software (future firmware update).